Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i'll walk in the rain. i don't care



auntie B finally took me for a walk today. it started raining about 1.5 minutes into the walk and she tried to turn around, but i was not having any of that.. i ran my furry little legs off down the street, i was sprinting the whole walk. god it's good to get outside.


i came across this fierce looking siamese cat on the walk home, i started running after her, and she stopped and started inching closer to me. she wasn't even scared. well, auntie B stopped to take a picture, and when she let me get close enough that bitch cat swiped at me and had me crying out like a skerd little girl.

cats are bitches.

3 comments:

M said...

becky! shes been scratched in the eye by a cat before! shes dumb when it comes to cats....be careful or you will have a vet bill

rb said...

what?! she got scratched in the eye and didn't even learn her lesson? she is a dummy... but she didn't get hurt... she wanted to go back for more.

elle m kay said...

this pic reminds me of lady and the tramp a little bit. :)