Thursday, April 2, 2009

update...

it's been so long since i've posted, a lot has changed... i can't seem to resist peeing in the hallway during the day while auntie B is at work, so this morning she barricaded me up in the kitchen. i was able to hold it though, i refuse to go on those papers.. i'll show her.

yesterday auntie b and batman hung a huge shelf above my couch and this evening i saw a wooden man with a thorny crown in the shelf. i don't like the looks of him. i let him know i am on to him.

last weekend auntie b took me back to PA.. i was happy to see my mommy, but i was not happy to see that pain in the ass linus. she was all up in my shit from the moment i arrived. i tried telling her not to F with me, i was not in the mood, but that stupid dog just doesn't get it. i had to hide in the living room most of the time to avoid her. here's a pic of us in a crib.

No comments: