Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my most favorite room

there is one room in this house that allures me..

i am not really sure what goes on in there, but everytime auntie B goes into the room with the wood siding on all the walls i stop what i am doing and run in there after her.. i try to jump on her lap to get a better look around, but she never picks me up even though i claw at her knees.... i'm going to get to the bottom of this... in the meantime i will keep diligently trying to cripple auntie B with my scratching.

4 comments:

catbrown said...

Patty, i think i might have it! It's the way, and the path to fresh air and freedom to spy and judge all the neighbors. that must be it.

M said...

I'm glad to see you finally let patty on the computer...

Anonymous said...

i put it up to her cage door when she goes to bed. she sticks her long claws out through her cage door and click clacks away through the night.

Anonymous said...

I think I love Patty and want her for myself!
-BDK